Information about the opening of the campsite
Regarding the Covid, since mid-February 2022, it is no longer mandatory to provide your vaccination pass on your arrival at the campsite to be able to enjoy all indoor entertainments, the seated bar-restaurant and the swimming pools.
However, the campsite may still be subject to the health protocol for outdoor accommodation and you will have to meet the regulatory obligations in force at the time of your stay.
Covid 19 Q&A
INFORMATION COVID 19 Health is important for us and also for you.
Like every company in France, we have worked to develop a health protocol adapted to covid 19 epidemic to guarentee a pleasant stay with complete peace of mind.
Here are the essential information:
- The campsite is open since the 2nd of june: Le camping est ouvert aux clients depuis le 2 juin ; the site is 6 hectares ; we can assure the distance protocol here with large outdoor spaces!
- Pools and waterslides are open: water is chlorinated, it elimates the virus : the beaches around our 3 swimming pools offer enough space for everyone to enjoy them.
- We will do our entertainment program for children and adults, as every year, a little adapted of course, but always with a smile and kindness for all of you
- Our evenings activities will also take place in a big tent this year: there will be shows and parties to suit tastes : clowns, magic shows, bingo, karaokes, quiz games...
- The bar - restaurant will also open in july and august, with more space, and with the same rules applied in city restaurants ; on the spot or take away, it's up to you!
- It's our job to welcome families to our site ; we guarentee the quality, our staff is trained and able to provide the security and serenity you need to relax, it's vacation time!
Maybe we won't be able to hug when we will meet ; maybe we will have to be careful with our gestures ; maybe also you will be reassured thanks to our protocols and then you will enjoy your holidays... because we all need vacation to move on after these difficult times.
Some answers to frequently asked questions this past few weeks:
Will I be able to go on vacation this summer? Is my stay booked between June 2 to the end of September still possible?
Yes !! It's official since May 28, campsites in the green zone (we are there !!) can reopen from June 2 ! No more mileage restrictions in France, we can all welcome you ! For the other countries, we will have more information June 15 to know if you can come to France this summer or not.
Will the pool be open this summer?
Yes , the aquatic area is open now ! The chlorine level present in pools is enough to destroy the virus.We will respect the quantity of simultaneous swimmers but our aquatic space is big enough compared to the size of the campsite, you will enjoy it, don't worry, The sanitary and contact points will be disinfected regularly.
Are the playgrounds accessible ?
Yes, the playgrounds are in service, hydroalcoholic gel is available at the entrance and a regular passage for the disinfection of the contact points is set up.
Will the entertainment and activities take place this summer?
Yes , we will do activities on our campsite this summer, every days and evenings. We will adapted them to the health protocol. In order to respect the rules on physical distance, we rent a very large tent to carry out the evening entertainment there. During the day, our coach will offer adults and children outdoor activities. Morning activities for children will be down by group of 10 children. The equipment used will be disinfected before each session.
Will beaches and tourist sites be open this summer?
Yes, beaches are accessible for the joy of tanning and sandcastle...
A lot of tourist site, zoo, amusment park... welcome visitors since may 21. Le Puy du Fou is open since June 11.
You just have to get your suitcase ready now !
What measures are made by the campsite to ensure my safety?
We will follow the follow the points of the clean clear + camping charter in order to protect well our customers, stakeholders, and employees by applying the following actions :
- Ensure the application of directives and recommendations of public authorities in the figt against Covid 19.
- Put on plexiglass protection at the counter at reception and at the snack order point, wear a mask for employees, wear gloves for maintenance staff.
- Provide soap or hydroalcoholic gel to wash your hands in the common areas (common sanitary facilities, bar, swimming pool sanitary facilities, playground ) .
- Set up marks on the ground and sign to maintain safety distances between customers in waiting areas ( reception, laudomat, trash area, toilets...)
- Reinforce the cleaning and disinfection of common areas (including pools, playground, catering and entertainment areas) and adapt them to the requirements and recommendations of the health authorities.
- Reinforce the cleaning and ventilation of rental accommodation, disinfection virucidal products.
- As far as possible, respect a 24 hour vacancy measure between two reservations during periods when the establishment is not full.
- Adapt the entertainment program to health requirments.
- Promote payment by bank card, Systematically disinfect payment terminals.
- Impose respect for health gestures on its employees, service providers and cusomers
- Ensure clear communication on all the prevention measures against covid 19 implemented in the establishment.
- Ensure the implementation and compliance with management protocols in case suspected contagion to Covid 19
- Quarantine for 14 days any employee with fever and/ or other symptoms of Covid 19 returning from an area declared "Covid 19 risk exposure area"
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us, we will be happy to answer them.
See you soon at the campsite